Hello to all of our wonderful clients who have patiently waited for our reopening day.
Our team have all been double vaccinated in preparation for the lockdown ending. If the vaccination target is achieved on Thursday 7th October according to government predictions.
We will then be reopening from the 11th of October.
Now what does this new normal look like and where do we go from here? 🤔
We kindly ask that during your visit you refrain from sharing your opinions on the governments handling of this health situation, the vaccination rollout and the unvaccinated or the behaviour of protestors. Protecting the mental health of our team is paramount as they will be under great pressure and extended trading hours. Feel free to discuss everything about your hair, our new vegan haircare range. What restaurants you will visit, upcoming movies, your garden, your family, places you want to travel.
Our space has always been welcoming and accepting of everyone and we would like this to remain.
👉🏻 Once we have re opened it will be extremely busy and we will begin seeing those first affected by the lockdown. Kindly be patient as we will see everyone who has missed an appointment in the order that you missed your appointment.
When can I book my appointment in? 🤔
👉🏻 Everyone on our wait list can expect a call/text or email over the coming week from the 5th October regarding your appointment, so please bare with us! If you are a new client you are also in the appointment availability list and should you wish to join our wait list, please email through your availability, preferred stylist, best contact no and what services you are requesting to have done.
What will we be doing to keep you all safe?🤔
👉🏻 The health & safety of our team and our clients is paramount so lets consider what visiting our new space for your appointment will look like…bring your positive energy to our new salon space…..
• We will be strictly adhering to the latest updated NSW health orders (we cannot afford the fines)
• Check in upon arrival is compulsory using the service NSW app QR code
• Hand sanitising must be used at the station presented at the front door.
• We will be restricted to five clients only at any one time, please ensure you arrive on time.
• The 4 sqm rule is in place, you cannot bring anyone with you to an appointment including small children.
• All access to the salon is currently restricted to double dose vaccinated staff & clients (this is expected to continue until stage 3 in December) however it will be reviewed and aligned with the NSW health orders.
• Wearing of masks is compulsory at all times, there are no exceptions. If you have a medical dispensation you will be required to have had a clear covid test result within the previous 48 hours.
Please understand we will be maintaining strict cleaning procedures between every client 🧼
We are all looking forward to seeing you soon.